Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Workforce Analyst II
ADP is hiring a Workforce Forecast Analyst II. In this role you will be responsible for developing accurate forecasts (long, mid & short) for multiple client channels including but not limited to Inbound, Outbound, Email and Chat, as well as, back office workload. In addition, you will be responsible for developing accurate long-range forecasts to determine overall staffing capacity requirements. In addition, you will develop staffing capacity requirements to support EasyPay and RUN and all migration efforts. This person will also develop accurate mid-range forecasts to allow for accurate planning of associate development, coaching and training needs. He/She works closely with Service Management Project Teams to assess the impact of the project on the forecast and the ability to deliver on associate initiatives. The Workforce Forecast Analyst works with Sr. Leadership and Finance during the fiscal planning process to ensure that planned FTE headcount supports the Associate and Client Experience goals of SBS.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Oversees and maintains the Workforce Management platform (configurations for skills, call & multi-channel routing, associates, historical trends, anomalies, etc.) Multi-channel includes calls (Inbound & Outbound), Email and Chat.
- Conducts weekly/monthly meetings focused on reviewing forecasts, capacity planning, shrinkage review, KPI results, etc. throughout all levels of leadership in SBS.
- Establishes a statistical baseline for call volume forecasts for SBS enterprise. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc to leadership team.
- Establishes a statistical baseline for multi-channel (calls, email & chat) and back office forecasts for SBS enterprise. Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs, etc to leadership team.
- Allocate shared resources across all regions across Service and Teledata based on baseline forecasts and resource gaps across the SBS enterprise.
- Develop forecasting methodology of contact center workload (multi-channel and back office) supporting the associate experience (coaching & development).
- Analyze multi-routing result of call volumes, call patterns, call trends and staff productivity for assigned call centers; use this information to build, coordinate, and accurately maintain employee long-term schedules
- Maintains events calendar on behalf of Region (meetings, trainings, 1:1 sessions, etc) and ensure that impacts to business are captured, analyzed and recommendations on staffing supporting the associate experience are delivered in a timely manner
- Communicates frequently with Regional leadership (GM/CRE/IE/QE) regarding scheduling shortages, shift changes and soliciting additional resources to fill scheduling shortfalls, as well as developing staffing strategies
- Conducts analysis on historical data to determine multi-interaction volume shifts/trends (growth, client interaction trends, product migration impacts, service enhancements, 24x7, etc.) impacting staffing/capacity levels on a mid and long-term basis
- Creates business process/workflow for agents across SBS to use self-serve functionality in workforce management scheduling
- Responsible for updating statistical info into WFM modeling software
- Responsible for assisting WFM Director/Manager in training and supporting new WFM team members. This includes training of the WFM platform, policy and procedures and all additional related systems
- Bachelor's Degree--Required with Major Area of Concentration in Math, Business, Statistics, Technology or related field.
- 5-8 years of experience