Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tech Solutions Consultant I - Enhanced Time
ADP is hiring a Technical Solutions Consultant I. The Technical Solutions Consultant provides technical and functional guidance and support to all levels of Comprehensive Services teams (HR, Ben, Payroll, ESC, RM etc.) and Implementation associates by utilizing extensive product knowledge and troubleshooting experience of WFN and the Payroll, HRB and TLM Product Suites. Partner closely with service teams to share best practices and assist with process changes along with receiving feedback on ways to improve support. Assist with growth and development of service associates by identifying training and mentoring opportunities and assist with facilitating training. Work with Service teams to make sure they have the access and tools they need to be successful. Coordinates efforts between Service teams and internal ADP business partners (HPS, BES, Tax and Finance etc.) and external 3rd parties as needed. Works directly with clients via phone whenever needed to help expedite issue resolution or assist with frustrated clients.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Provides 2nd tier support to all levels of Service and Implementation Associates for Comprehensive HR, Comprehensive Payroll and Comprehensive Benefits, regarding the resolution of product and client issues.
- Products supported include all current versions of Payroll, HR, Benefits, Time and Attendance and products offered to Comprehensive Services clients.
- Support provided using phone queue, Siebel service requests, eAccess/Clarify cases, CASD Cases, e-mail, Sametime and walk-up requests.
- Coordinates communication with other regional departments when necessary to expedite responses to critical client situations.
- Contacts clients directly to handle escalated issues as required.
- Continually upgrades knowledge and skill base relating to both new and existing products to increase proficiency.
- Identifies training needs and may assist in developing, coordinating and implementing training and mentoring for associates and clients including onsite when necessary.
- Provide 3rd Tier support to all levels of Service and Implementation.
- Works with corporate support and development staff to identify and resolve issues and prioritize patch releases.
- Remain current with emerging technology in order to provide technical support for new product rollouts and/or existing offerings.
- Remain proficient on all networks, operating systems, hardware, software, databases, Internet and related products. Effectively troubleshoot, replicate and develop resolution for client issues.
- Provide clear, concise and pertinent communication to the field associates regarding product announcements. Including but not limited to outages, downtimes, updates, patches and migrations.
- Act as Regional Office Coordinators for the entire business unit providing all relevant information to the appropriate parties via sharepoint workflows and e-mail notifications.
- Assists in new product pilots, product rollouts and creation of migration strategy.
- Act as project leader when necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 3-5 Years of Directly Related Experience in Troubleshooting & Analysis