Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Licensed Health Insurance Renewal Specialist
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
We are looking for a driven individual with strong communication skills to join our team as an Associate Renewal Specialist!
What you'll do:
You will manage a book of business and provide guidance to our client base regarding their annual policy renewal. You will work with our carrier partners to understand our clients' needs prior to their policy renewal, reaching out to each client, and providing alternative, or additional coverage options as appropriate in order to retain the business and ensure client satisfaction.
Client Coverage Consultation :
- Client consultation/evaluation of current renewal
- Provide alternative coverage options to ensure coverage needs are met throughout the policy term
- Evaluate opportunities to add additional lines of coverage at the time of renewal
- Assistance with renewal / open enrollment process
- Coordinate with carriers and state agencies as needed.
- Facilitate the issuance of Certificates of Insurance, Plan Summaries, ID Cards, etc.
- Ensuring each client is compliant with carrier and state guidelines
- At least two years of client service experience
- Must have Life / Health insurance producers license.
- Experience in life/health insurance
- Very strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree