Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Insurance Implementation & Service Specialist - Property & Casualty
ADP is hiring an Insurance Implementation Services Specialist. The Insurance Implementation Services Specialist acts as the client's first point of contact post sale, managing the implementation process from the sale through the transition to Client Service. Ensures the establishment of a positive relationship with the client. Performs a thorough review of the policy and client's information and sets client expectations to ensure the successful transition of clients to the Client Service team.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Service Excellence is a core value at ADP. Through our own in-house, nationally licensed insurance agency -- Automatic Data Processing Insurance Agency, Inc. -- we provide Insurance-related solutions to more than 50,000 ADP clients helping them protect their businesses and their employees. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP's services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Client Support at ADP. It's all about enabling the clients we serve to be more effective employers. You make it happen by collaborating with other ADP Associates to ensure our products and services deliver winning results. You provide the expert support that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Receives and reviews the sales order, policy information and client information for completeness and notifies sales of any outstanding issues/items.
- Makes welcome call to the client to establish a relationship with the client, sets and reinforces expectations, confirms information and discusses any questions the client may have.
- Reviews employee and client information, policy information and payroll information prior to contacting the client.
- Classifies employees & owners/officers in all applicable systems to ensure accurate premium deductions.
- Being available to take client calls and answer clients' questions and requests.
- Ensures that client receives Pay-by-Pay report, if applicable.
- Reviews and confirms all information with client to ensure understanding, accuracy, and satisfaction.
- Services client through first premium impound, resolving all issues and ensuring all features have started prior to turnover to Client Services.
- Turns client over to Client Services.
- Records all interactions in Vision to ensure a smooth transition to Client Services team.
- Works closely with Insurance Carriers to ensure accuracy of all information.
- Maintains a positive and open business partnership with Sales Associates.
- Continually updates sales associates and sales managers on issues that may arise to seek an effective solution.
- Keeps up to date and proficient on new product enhancements and changes via in-house training, seminars, documentation, etc. Participates in training programs to enhance client service skills.
- Bachelor's degree required or in progress