Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Funds Control Management Analyst
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 183164
ADP is hiring an Funds Control Management Analyst. In this role you would have the following responsibilities.
- Provide technical and operational support on issues, processes and procedures and complete the analysis of data/processes and procedures that impact departmental effectiveness and financial results.
- Gather appropriate and relevant documentation to identify and clarify issues and seeks timely and reasonable solutions.
- Develop relationships among staff and business partners that foster the ability to align and effectively collaborate.
- Maintain a knowledge level of support areas conducive for effective analysis of solutions. Identify user needs and requirements to existing and proposed systems.
- Document user requirements and represent them to development organization.
- Manage compliance changes impacting CAPS products.
- Provide Single Point of Contact and communications between Business Operations and Information Technology for Problem and/or Change Management inclusive of minor incidents, major problem events, system maintenance changes and major development projects; represent business needs and provide IT with relevant analysis and requirements.
- Gain consensus on approach and details of systemic changes, verification and acceptance of changes in the production environment, and communications and coordination of business operations activities required throughout the problem/change cycle.
- Use excellent functional technical, and project management knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks.
- Analyze compliance changes needed; interface with Agency Relations, user groups, and IT organization to provide requirements for mandated agency requirements
- Define and submits SR
- Review and validates test scripts to ensure accurate output
- Oversee timely implementation of system modifications
- Review design documents and detailed analysis documents/specifications from agencies and IT groups; provide feedback and approval of IT work effort.
- Determine required changes based on user input and request; work with the user group and IT to define and communicate system modifications; review and validate test scripts to ensure accurate output. Oversee timely implementation of system modifications.
- Complete Knowledge Transfer of Change Management; facilitate collaborative meetings with End Users to ensure the thorough understanding of desired change.
- Information Management; define needed queries via QMF based on business/user needs. Modify query output to streamline information presented; provide end users with daily reports of service metrics and volumes. Analyze business trends for opportunities and provide recommendations to leadership team.
- Project Coordination Management; gather and validate system requirements. Coordinate meetings with business partners to ensure completeness of SR/Business Case. Ensure accurate requirements. Review and validate test scripts to ensure accurate output. Represent department throughout Change Management process, provide consistent updates. Ensure timely implementation of project. Document and understand project risks and impacts.
- Possess intermediate level of software knowledge such as (but not limited to) Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Office
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Manager, Director, or Vice President
- Stays informed to the needs and changes of the business in an effort to make noticeable impacts to processes and workflow.
- Works independently with limited supervision. Follows specific, detailed instructions.
- Supports others in achieving objectives. This position is accountable for the timely and satisfactory resolution of problems, accurate and timely implementation of system enhancements/changes, and the ongoing communication between the development, operation organization and the external business partners.
- Poor performance in these areas may result in the loss of revenue, increased exposure to penalties and interest, and increased labor due to manual workarounds.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!